venerdì 9 marzo 2012

Little english version

I have to do this, because too many people who follow this blog don't understand italian, so....
I will do this for you:
Kelsey and Lena, new special sweet friends, that I hope to see soon again....maybe to Lena marriage in Australia :-)
Reesa, the first gentle girl who will give me hospitality, tomorrow, in Seattle.
Betty (and her family) that I'm going to meet in Albuquerque next month. She is really so kind, giving me energy with her sweet emails!!!
And Li, the first reason of my trip. I wouldn't have done this without her input! I will finally meet her in Minot, North Dakota!
As I'm thanking people, even if he knows well english, I do take the occasion to thank Simone, that will give me hospitality in San Louis, between one lesson and the other (si dice? ....correggimi se sbaglio....)
Thanks a lot for your support!

I'm going to synthesize what I will write in italian (in the next days, now I'm too tired!!! I've driven for 7 hours today!!!), in order to permit you all to follow me better!
You deserve this! You deserve more, I know, but this is the only thing I can do now! ;-)

A big virtual hug to everybody, that I will materialize one after the other in the next months!!!
THANKS A LOT FOR HELPING ME

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento